On April 11, we celebrate National Pet Day. At Temple Gardens, we celebrate pets of all kinds every day, and we truly look forward to welcoming your companions when you bring them along. In honour of this special day, we want to share all that we offer to our furry guests, as well as our top tips for staycation-ing with your pets.
We have a special collection of pet‑friendly suites and offer a full range of services designed for guests visiting us with their pets, including a nearby dog park. If you’re looking for a pet-friendly outdoor adventure, we have convenient access to the hiking and walking trails of the beautiful Wakamow Valley lands, just a four-minute drive or ten‑minute walk from our front door.
While you cozy up with your companion in your suite, we recommend our Pampered Pet Package. We want your pet to feel vacation vibes too and our $30 package includes:
- Signature food bowl
- Grain free, made‑in‑the‑prairies treats
- Pet Valu signature toy
- Waste bags
- Pet wash voucher (courtesy of Pet Valu)
- $5 donation the Moose Jaw Humane Society
To make the most of your staycation, we’ve put together our top tips for travelling with your pet:
- Plan your outdoor activities ahead of time – Check out Tourism Moose Jaw’s website for information about all the outdoor adventures to be had
- Stop by our local pet-friendly shops, like Pet Valu
- Take note of the services available to your pet ahead of time, such as veterinarians or groomers
- Visit our pet policies page before your visit
Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the perfect place to snuggle up for a staycation with your pet. Book your local getaway with your companion today. We can’t wait to welcome the whole family!