Summer is almost here and many are making travel plans. Here are five great reasons to make Moose Jaw your vacation destination (or stopover) this summer!
- Lots of outdoor activities for families. From picking fresh berries at Bend in the River Berries to learning more about species at the The Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre to playing a game of paintball at Prairie Storm Paintball, our region offers great weather and a multitude of family fun opportunities.
- Fun for the big ones. In addition to the family friendly activities in Moose Jaw, there are plenty of golf courses in the region, art galleries, and for those who like adult gaming, you can give lady luck a try at Casino Moose Jaw right next door to our hotel.
- Retail therapy. Moose Jaw offers plenty of shopping venues, from our Town N Country Mall to specialty boutiques including Clothes Encounter, Jillian’s Design Elements and Fifth Avenue Collection along with artisan shops like Steady Metalworks and Parson Dietrich Pottery.
- Summer holidays and festivals. From celebrating Canada Day in Moose Jaw to looking towards the sky at the Saskatchewan Airshow (July 6) or watching the Saskatchewan Barrel Racing Association Finals (August 13 to 16), we love a good show!
- Relax in luxury. After a day of adventure, come home and relax and rejuvenate in our newly renovated geothermal mineral pool. Open to the public daily from 10 am to 11 pm (check pool rates). The mineral pool is complimentary to our guests and we offer exclusive hours just for you!
With so many things to do and see, along with great room rates, book your Moose Jaw vacation today. Check all of our packages, including our Summer Starts rate.