In honour of two special holidays this month – Valentine’s Day and Family Day – we’ve put together our top 5 lists for February fun!
Valentine’s Day (Now through February 14)
Make it a vacation or staycation to Moose Jaw for a romantic Share the Love getaway that includes luxurious suite accommodations, welcome gift, complimentary parking and 25% off in-room dining and more, all while enjoying our romantic recommendations …
- Relax during a sensory couples’ massage in our Sun Tree Spa.
- Cuddle up for a movie with your amour at Galaxy Cinemas.
- Play some games at Casino Moose Jaw.
- Savor Chef’s signature special along with seasonal sides at Harwood’s Restaurant & Lounge.
- Rejuvenate in the warming waters of our indoor/outdoor geothermal mineral pool.
Family Day (February 18) and Spring Break
Moose Jaw offers an abundance of family-friendly things to see and do and here are some of our particular favourites …
- Western Development Museum shares so much of our history, highlighting artifacts that changed the face of the prairies.
- Prairie Storm Paintball is a fun way to spend the day with inside and outside shooting for players of all ages and skill levels!
- Enjoy WINTERFEST at Wakamow Valley Park on February 16. A free family event with snowshoeing, crafts, games, wagon rides and concessions available throughout the day.
- Explore the Tunnels of Moose Jaw as you relive the bootlegging days.
- A family outing to Moose Jaw isn’t complete without a visit—and family photo—with iconic Mac the Moose.
For an extended family getaway, be sure to check out our special fourth-night free package.